Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Well it's finally the day to travel. I have a prayer "kneed"...as I logged into Delta today to confirm my flight and print my boarding passes, I found that I was missing a pass. To settle my mind I called Delta tonight and I am not confirmed on the flight from Memphis to Seattle..so....please pray that God will affirm what He's already confirmed!!!! Remembering His Word gives me assurance, "without faith it is impossible to please God!" So, Seminary family, my family body of believers....will you pray this through with me? Thank you and love to all.

1 comment:

  1. I love you! and I am praying for you as often in my conscentious as I can and Father knows in my spirit as You know who intercedes for us!!!!(:

    Be strong and courageous! Have I not commanded you, be strong and courageous! My God will go with you where ever you go!

    ReplyDelete