Thursday, July 5, 2012

In Memphis

Just blogging to let you all know the "kneed" was met. I have a seat to Seattle, be it ever so comfy, a back seat. Laura and I will be seated together over the ocean! A real God send off. Our stewardess on our Memphis flight said "oh you're Chinese and going to china. My daughter is Chinese. " we replied that we were headed to Kunming, China to work with orphans. Debbie, the flight attendant says, "oh my.... My daughter is from there!" further discussions and pictures later reveal that her daughter was adopted the same EXACT same


time Laura's sister was. We've put the two moms in contact with each other already! Gods world is incredible!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS the nature of my Daddy!!!!! Keeping you and especially Matthew and Susan in my thoughts and conversations with my Daddy

    ReplyDelete