Monday, June 25, 2012

Last summer I was honored to accompany my nephew, Matthew Huff to China for missions with Bring Me Hope (BMH).  This summer I am proud to announce that Matt will be a staff member for BMH in XinZheng at Xis University.  He will be there for six weeks and serve on a ministry team.
I am so proud of you, Matthew!!!  Matt will leave Wednesday, June 27. Please be in prayer for him as he travels and receives his summer assignments.   I will leave on July 5 with the following travel destinations:
  • July 5-6 Jackson, MS/Memphis, TN/Seattle, WA (lose a day)
  • July 6-8 Beijing, China
  • July 8-14 Kunming, China
  • July 14-21 XinZheng, China (with Matt as my boss)
  • July 21-22 Hong Kong
  • July 22 Tokyo, Japan/Atlanta, GA/Jackson,MS (gain a day)
I list my complete itinerary for prayer purposes.  I will have a travel partner on the front end of the trip.  Laura Knoll, a Chinese-American, and fifteen years old, will accompany me for the mission with orphans.
A group of eight other volunteers from Hebron Baptist, Centerville Baptist, and others from Petal, with arrive later in July to work with Matt at the university.  Laura will remain with them as I travel home.


No comments:

Post a Comment